ACCIDENT PREVENTION AND DISCIPLINE CONTROL.
Abuses are especially pronounced in large industrial enterprises with a geographically dispersed structure. In such enterprises, under the guise of working at remote sites, he can leave the territory of the enterprise, engage in personal affairs in the territory, perform illegal actions or simply ≪ mess around ≫ .
In addition, there are cases where employees of the enterprise are in inappropriate places for this – on roofs, in depressions, in confined spaces, without permission to be present there.
To solve the above problems, as well as to improve the corporate system of labor and health protection and accident prevention, a personnel monitoring system is being created.
THE PERSONNEL MONITORING SYSTEM WILL BE BUILT ON THREE MAIN COMPONENTS:
THE MAIN TASKS SOLVED BY THE PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- Increasing the effectiveness of control over personnel activities.
- Reduction or complete exclusion of unlawful actions of personnel related to non-performance of official duties.
- Full reporting on the actions and work of each employee of the enterprise, reporting on actual hours worked.
- Ensuring control over compliance by employees with labor discipline by determining the location of each employee, his current activity and comparing this data with the work tasks of employees.
Functions of labor protection and control of observance of safety measures:
– control of entry into prohibited areas,
– control of speeding when moving on vehicles,
– fall control,
– control of disability,
– disturbing functions.
- Simplification of investigations of incidents related to theft or damage to corporate property.
TRACKING AND REPORTING MODULE
Accounting and control over staff actions.
- Online search of any employee at the current time. The route traveled in a day.
- Real-time monitoring of the progress of work at the enterprise through DASHBOARDS.
- Reporting on violations, absence at the workplace, entry into the restricted area in real time.
- Create restricted areas for all or groups in real time or on a schedule. Notification of intersection, including on the tracker .
- Monitoring health indicators. Determining the current activity of staff.
MODULE – ANALYTICS
Analytical capabilities .
- Correlation of physical activity data with the type of terrain and equipment located on it, as well as data on weather, time of day and hours worked. Based on these data, it is concluded that the employee is busy at the current time. The general health status of each employee is also taken into account.
- The ability to investigate incidents and thefts based on the analytical function of the presence of people at a specific place and time, the frequency of their visits, new visits.
- Definition of fictitious bracelet carriers based on analytical software; for example, if one employee wears bracelets for several people.
- Monitoring employees depending on the position and current job. The formation of tasks occurs on a schedule from a pre-created database.
- Analytics about the most visited places by one or a group of employees, for any period of time.
Health and Safety
- Monitoring the health status of each employee. Long-term monitoring of the health of each employee, analysis of disease progress.
- Detection of violations of safety requirements.
- Identification of falls, loss of consciousness, etc.
- Notification by voice commands, sounds, alarms or vibrations of individual groups or all employees to trackers .
- Determination of exceeding the speed limit or other traffic rules when moving around the enterprise.
- Receiving signals from panic buttons from staff trackers .
Reporting and Statistics
- Creating reports for any period and by any criterion. Export reports to Excel , Word , PDF. Distribution of reports by e-mail and SMS notification.
- Mobile application for work managers. Prompt notifications of managers on a smartphone about violations of his subordinates.
- Creation of graphical reports, including geographic information – such as heat maps, the most frequent deviations, the most popular violations, etc.
- Integration with existing ERP management accounting systems . Transfer of data on actual hours worked, etc.Maintenance of time sheets.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.