FULL FULFILLMENT OF REGULATIONS EXACTLY IN TIME.
The prescription management system allows you to receive, record and monitor the execution of prescriptions from both regulatory authorities and internal orders. At the same time, the system can itself choose the performers according to the degree of workload, distribute tasks between them according to instructions and control them constantly informing the management about the status of execution.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE SYSTEM:
- Registration of prescriptions;
- Formation of internal orders to departments or personally. Automated control of their execution. Delay reminders.
- Formation of an action plan to fulfill the prescriptions. Each event can be formed with the indication of several responsible performers, and the monitoring of the implementation of the event occurs for each performer separately.
- Registration of correspondence and internal documents on the implementation of orders.
- Submission to the management, heads of production departments and health and safety specialists of reports on the implementation of the items of the instructions and measures according to the instructions.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.