PERSONALIZED BRIEFING WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF ERRORS.
We have developed a system which automates the procedures for planning, conducting and recording instructing Safety, as well as conduct inspections and examinations of knowledge in the automated mode.
Types of briefings – pre – shift , primary, repeat, target, unscheduled.
Briefings are carried out both on self-service terminals and on PC employees.
The training includes familiarization with the existing hazardous production factors, case studies and risk analysis , as well as technical and operational documentation . Briefings can take the form of video or graphic animation, which our company can also produce.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE SYSTEM:
- Pre-shift training and testing, providing pre-shift control of knowledge of the employee in the field of health and safety. POSSIBLE RESTRICTION OF ADMISSION TO WORK WITHOUT PASSING TESTS.
- Centralized preparation, verification, updating and updating of questions, tests, briefings on the server. There is no need to upload new tasks to each terminal.
- Formation of documents, reports and analytics on the results of training and testing. Automatic reporting and distribution of reports to a specific list of employees for further action.
- Automatic control and identification of persons evading pre-shift testing.
- Testing and training depending on the specifics of the work and the perceived risks.
- Dashboards and control checks online, through a graphical WEB interface.
- Identification of an employee by an enterprise pass card, by FaceID or by password.
- A library of video materials, including: educational films, regulatory documents (orders, instructions, rules, etc.), educational articles. Designer of own training materials.
- Integration with existing enterprise systems – access control and medical examinations system, SAP accounting systems , 1C ; MES systems.
EXAMPLE ACTIONS ON THE KIOSK:
- Identification of an employee or contractor using an access card and a person – integration with the access system by face to prevent fraud with cards. The ability to organize temporary access (once) with a password.
- Photographing the test person.
- Check breathing for alcohol.
- Permission or denial of further testing based on the results of a previous audit (alcohol).
- Display a question and answer options. Directly testing. The answer is given a certain amount of time.
- In case of an incorrect answer – display of the correct one and a brief explanation with an example. Retesting.
- Possibility of training or clarification of HSE issues.
- Opportunity to leave feedback on the violation of the HSE rules observed by the employee.
- The possibility of trial testing (in agreement with anonymous) to test your knowledge.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.