TRAINING AND ADMISSION TO THE WORK OF EACH STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF HEALTH AND SAFETY.
A flexible system of pre – shift training and the issuance of orders is intended to automate the process of passing regular monitoring of knowledge of TB by employees of the enterprise or contractors.
Briefing and execution of applications can be carried out at self-service terminals in the buildings of the enterprise, at office PCs of employees or through the WEB application “Contractor ’s office ”.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE SYSTEM:
- Request and issuance of shift tasks for the performance of work, monitoring their implementation in accordance with the requirements.
- Conducting pre-shift briefings and brief testing for admission to work.
- Risk assessment, accounting for hazardous factors and informing about them for each type of assignment and for each section.
- Reporting and business analytics on indicators of the quality of knowledge and work of employees.
- Tracking incidents, incidents and their investigation.
- Integration with existing SAP systems , 1 C , access control, etc. Connecting health assessment terminals and breathalyzers .
SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION EFFECTS:
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.