СWARNING SYSTEMS AT INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES.
The enterprise warning system consists of hardware and software that provide information and communication of warning signals to the managers and personnel of the facility or civil defense services of the facility.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF OUR SYSTEMS:
- Notifying and informing the personnel of a potentially dangerous facility and the population living in the area of its location, in the event of a threat to their life and health, about the methods of protection and actions in the current situation;
- Notification of the management staff and emergency management bodies about the threat or occurrence of emergency situations.
- Connection of warning systems to automatic devices for automatic activation in case of exceeding any parameter;
- Notification of the employees of the enterprise and the population of the adjacent territories, both in the siren sounding mode and in the transmission of voice information;
- Notifying employees about situations related to industrial accidents at various facilities of the enterprise;
- Transfer of messages to various sources not included in the system – radios, mobile phones, computers, etc.
- Transfer of announcements for various purposes.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.