DISPATCH COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS IN INDUSTRY
Dispatch communication systems from Astra will optimize the management of your enterprise and take it to the next level, simplifying the speed of communication and process control without high costs. The most important function of the system for business is the possibility of remote meetings using intercom, that is, holding negotiations without calling employees into the director’s office. For our systems, the most important thing is to create a stable connection with subscribers, the ability to respond quickly and uninterrupted dispatch control over all work processes. A dispatcher or manager can at any time by pressing one button contact an employee or a group of employees and send a message to everyone at the same time. Even in the absence of an employee on site, he can be quickly tracked down or sent a voice message using a loud notification, or automatically transferred to a mobile.
MODERN SYSTEMS OF OPERATIONAL COMMUNICATION WITH GREAT CAPABILITIES, AMONG WHICH CAN BE NOTED:
- Dispatching devices make it possible to quickly find or send a message to an employee.
- All calls and connections can be prioritized.
- Dispatching system makes it possible to queue calls according to their importance.
- It is possible to connect to any of the existing communication systems.
- Ability to interfere with the subscriber’s conversation.
- Recording and analysis of conversations.
- Conducting conference calls.
- The conference mode in such systems provides ample opportunities. Professional communication systems provide for various types of consoles for the manager, depending on the specifics of the organization.
- Flexible system of communication settings allows you to create your own scenarios for the conference, taking into account the special requirements of a particular enterprise.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.