INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
The ventilation system of a manufacturing enterprise is a complex instrumental systematics with a power plant, heaters and channels that provide the microclimate of the given premises. In order for all equipment to work harmoniously, we propose to introduce an automated system with sensors and mechanisms. It is through it that you can control the ventilation in the assembly.
AS PART OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED VENTILATION CONTROL SYSTEM, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Control and maintenance of the required temperature and humidity of the supply air;
- Managing the parameters of the heaters, monitoring their condition;
- Control of air pressure drop across filters. Control of filter change and cleaning;
- Monitoring the operation of all electric motors of the system;
- Monitoring the operation of heating elements of electric heaters of supply systems.
- Monitoring the operation of steam generators.
- Automated control of the system (without an operator) depending on the state of the microclimate in the premises.
- Protection against freezing of air heaters of supply systems.
- Integration with the fire safety system.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.