Automated control system for gas distribution site
The automatic control system of the gas control station is a completely ready-to-use software and hardware product from Astra Group of Companies, which ensures a reduction in basic costs. High reliability of the system, advanced self-diagnostic tools lead to a significant reduction in operating costs.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE ASTRA HYDRAULIC FRACTURING AUTOMATION SYSTEM:
- Measurement, control and regulation of gas pressure at the inlet and outlet of the hydraulic fracturing;
- Control of pressure drops, identification of sources of drop;
- Measuring the volume of incoming gas and released gas – commercial metering functions;
- Notification of personnel about emergency situations;
- Analysis of gas composition;
- Functions of monitoring the condition of technological equipment, management of maintenance and repairs;
- Collection and storage of information about the technical parameters of the system;
- Integration with related systems (ERP) and MES systems of the enterprise.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.