REAL-TIME MONITORING OF THE EXTRACTION, MOVEMENT, STORAGE AND SHIPMENT OF ORE.
An ore accounting system is created both for one facility and for geographically dispersed productions of one complex. At the same time, the system determines the volume of ore production by various methods , its movement and stocks, identifies the amount of own consumption and losses, helps to identify theft.
Our system also takes into account the disposal of the rock, allows you to control the timeliness of servicing units or monitor hazardous production factors.
All these functions make our system essentially a global MES production management complex.
Key features of the system:
- Monitoring and calculation of the volume of ore mined.
- Tracking movements within the mine and between facilities / factories / stations .
- Consideration of related parameters – equipment operation, quality indicators , health and safety indicators.
- Identification of theft and fraud with indicators. Automatic recording of violations, including on video.
- Ability to integrate with existing MES and ERP systems.
- Workflow automation during production and shipment.
- Automatic balance of stock balances.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.