EFFECTIVE SAVING OF EXPENSIVE FUEL AND PREVENTION OF THEFT.
ACS for natural gas is designed for automated collection, storage and processing of measurement information on fuel consumption. Analysis of consumption and minimization of consumption costs is the main goal in the implementation of accounting systems. In addition, the ability to fix energy consumption at a certain point in time at a certain point in production makes it possible to control production discipline and unauthorized connections.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE GAS METERING SYSTEMS WE ARE IMPLEMENTING:
- Unified database of energy resources consumption;
- Operational control over the rational use of natural gas by reducing the time for collecting and processing automated metering data across the entire structural hierarchy of the enterprise, bringing this control to each interested subdivision, service and enterprise management
- Coverage of most of the activities carried out within the framework of the processes for accounting and control of energy consumption;
- Streamlining and efficiency of mutual financial settlements for the supply / consumption of natural gas due to the maintenance of objective automated commercial accounting
- Technical and commercial accounting of energy consumption;
- Formation of the budget and plans for the consumption of energy resources;
- Formation of norms for energy consumption;
- Reducing the time for approval and control over the formation of energy consumption plans and the budget;
- Minimization of errors in various departments when comparing planned and actual indicators by performing work in a single information space;
- Availability and efficiency of obtaining the necessary information in all structural and functional units;
- Ease of generating various statistical and analytical reports;
- Reduced time for development and system maintenance
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.