CONTROL FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF DRINKING AND TECHNICAL WATER
Automation at cold and hot water supply facilities is necessary to improve the efficiency of the technological process of water extraction and transportation, reduce electricity costs, improve the quality and reliability of water supply to consumers.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEMS:
- Reducing the number of personnel on duty.
- Ability to monitor all pump operation modes and parameters of all sensors in real time, well productivity, and also to carry out operational accounting of water produced from wells.
- Control over water consumption, overruns, unauthorized connections.
- Technical and commercial accounting of water consumption;
- Formation of the budget and consumption plans;
- Formation of consumption rates for departments, installations, the entire enterprise;
- Reducing the time for approval and control over the formation of energy consumption plans and the budget;
- Minimization of errors in various departments when comparing planned and actual indicators by performing work in a single information space;
- Availability and efficiency of obtaining the necessary information in all structural and functional units;
- Ease of generating various statistical and analytical reports;
- Reduced time for development and system maintenance.
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.