ZERO FUEL LOSS IS A REALITY.
Improve storage and production efficiency and prevent unauthorized operations. Automatic discharge using mass flow meters speeds up the loading of products into road and rail tank cars, tanks and makes it safer and more accurate. Tank-mounted automatic overfill protection and complete inventory management solutions such as tank level measurement reduce product waste and minimize costs. Using our proposed methods for measuring and automating processes. Loading and unloading processes as well as monitoring of tank stocks have become more efficient. You get data for transparent and fast decision making.
- Control over the entire chain of movement of fuels and lubricants: receipt, storage, internal movement (from one materially responsible person to another, delivery to consumers)
- Monitoring of fuel level in tanks
- Continuous monitoring of temperature and density of fuel in tanks
- Control of the bottom water level
- Light and sound signals upon reaching the maximum filling levels in the tanks
- ОDetection of emergency leaks of fuels and lubricants and unauthorized operations to move fuels and lubricants that do not correspond to objective control data
- Automatic control over fuel delivery at stationary fuel dispenser units
- Refueling at gas stations using individual cards without involving an operator
- Limiting the receipt of fuel
- Integration into any accounting systems (1C, SAP)
- Automatic execution of primary documents for accounting of fuels and lubricants
INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Our information systems are integrated for two-way data exchange into all possible types of customer accounting systems.
And also in all security and access control systems.